[previous posts]

the grave, conquered
stronger
darkness < Light
time passeth
riding the ride
1/12th 2009
two double-oh nine
happy birthday, JC
here a-party, there a-party
a for allen


[ drop a note ]

4.20.2009

arms wide open

process is often painful, discipline we try to deny. but hail, the truth of romans 8:28. so for the downpours and tempests, too, thank You.

"Come, let us return to the LORD.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.

After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.

Let us acknowledge the LORD;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth."

-Hosea 6:1-3



spring cometh indeed. 04.16.09 -- another day.1 for us.



"In that day," declares the LORD,
"you will call me 'my husband';
you will no longer call me 'my master.'

I will betroth you to me forever;
I will betroth you in righteousness and justice,
in love and compassion.

I will plant her for myself in the land;
I will show my love to the one I called 'Not my loved one.'
I will say to those called 'Not my people,' 'You are my people';
and they will say, 'You are my God.'"

-Hosea 2:16,19,23



He is our eternal Bridegroom. as y, as g, as us coupled.