[previous posts]

spring for a day
these are the things
but a vapor
the sun came back w/ us
and more???
more whiteness
-19 degrees sub-zero
BirthoftheOne
Run4theOne
love does


[ drop a note ]

4.29.2011

blessed, redeemed, justified

"My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever."

Psalm 73:26


"I know that my Redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
I myself will see him
with my own eyes — I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!"

Job 19:25-27



it wasn't so much a happy Easter for us this year as g had to be rushed to urgent care for some pesky allergic reactions (food + spring?) that developed into a severe bacterial infection. but we are joyful and rejoicing. sharing in His sufferings somehow, assured by His Resurrection, trusting that He that conquered Death has conquered all.

praying for continued healing... it's been a hermitic week -- ready to feel the sun on our faces once more.



ps: just had to add this in: surprise dark chocolate blueberries can really bring a smile when your face and body are covered with boils, rashes, hives, and pus. :\